The contact information users share on this website will be used by Christina Cherry (the data controller) for the purpose of getting in touch with users. This will be regarding, healing or massage sessions and other aspects of the work of Christina Cherry Healing. You have the right to ask to see this data and ask for it to be deleted if you wish by emailing: Christina Cherry.
Informed Consent Agreement
- By using this website or our services, you agree to take full responsibility for your own state of health and wellness. By using this website you are indicating that you choose to do so.
- You accept that your wellbeing is up to you. And you understand there is no implied or stated guarantee of, or promise about, any results or the effectiveness of any session, service, or information received.
- You recognise that any advice given or techniques suggested are given with the best intention, but it remains your responsibility to choose to accept it, or act upon it in any way.
- The decisions you make regarding your care and your life are your responsibility. You certify that you will not hold Christina Cherry Healing responsible for the consequences of your own decisions here or elsewhere.
- Please be aware that healing (distant or otherwise) does not take the place of conventional medicine. It does not replace the advice of a qualified medical practitioner. Always consult a GP for an acute or infectious condition, and problems of an urgent nature.
- Also continue with your prescribed medication. Healing is a complementary therapy that works effectively alongside orthodox/conventional healthcare, thus expanding your treatment options.
Your consent for use of the website
Types of data collected
The types of personal data that this website collects include:
- Contact forms, where a website user chooses to share their personal contact details and other information relating to the service that they are requesting or enquiring about
Processing and use of the collected data
Place: The data is processed at the data controller’s operating location in Potton, Bedfordshire, UK. For further information, please contact the data controller. It will be stored electronically on personal computer, and in some cases in printed paper form for reference and use during healing sessions.
Methods of processing: The data controller processes the data of users in a proper manner by computer. Furthermore the data controller will take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data.
Retention time: The data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the user, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document. The user can always request that the data controller suspend or remove the data. In the case of contact details for healing services or massage, whether in person or by distance, it is a requirement of the insurers that client data be kept for a period of 7 years. They will be securely disposed of after this time (shredded).
Use: Data concerning the user is collected to allow Christina Cherry Healing to provide its services. It is also used for the following purposes: website analytics, contacting the user and interaction with external social networks and platforms. The personal data used for each purpose is outlined in the specific sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the user – Contact Forms: Book Distance Healing; Book your healing session now and Request Free Sound Healing recording
By filling in the contact forms on this website with their data, the user authorizes Christina Cherry Healing to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header. Personal data collected includes: name, email address, phone number, town, county or province. Various other types of data are collected according to the type of request. For example, for distance healing the time zone of the user is required. Only those over 18 years of age should complete these online forms.
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Arranging your healing session(s)
- Internal record keeping
- We may, occasionally, send a promotional email. This may be special offers on healing services or other information which we think you may find helpful.
- You may unsubscribe at any time by replying with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
How other data is used
Photographs: When photographs are requested for distance healing sessions not held via Skype, they will be used solely for the purpose of connecting to that person during the distance healing session. They will be retained for one month in case the client requests another distance healing.
Browsers: Users may choose to share how they discovered this website. This information will be used by Christina Cherry to help assess most useful marketing techniques and audience reach for her work.
Information collected during in-person sessions – client forms: Clients are asked to share personal data on printed forms for the purpose of carrying out healing or massage treatments, so as to provide the highest level of service. Any medical history users share is recorded only to ensure the most effective treatment is provided. All this data is completely confidential and will never be shared with any third party. It will be held for the minimum lawful and contractual period (7 years required by Insurance). When later disposed of, it will be handled securely (shredded). You have the right to review the data and request amendments.
These website services enable Christina Cherry Healing to monitor and analyze web traffic. They can be used to keep track of user behaviour, to help understand which pages and posts are most popular.
Jetpack: Jetpack is a plugin service used by this website for various functions, for example blocking malicious usage and spam and usage data analysis. Jetpack Privacy Information
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from this website. For example a user may wish to share a page. The information collected is cookies and usage data. However, the interaction and information obtained through this website are always subject to the user’s own privacy settings for each social network.
This type of service might still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it. This website uses these plugins as a convenience for users. We use them on the basis that each social platform adheres to its data use policy.
Additional information about data collection and processing
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website and any third-party services used by this website may collect files that record interaction with this website (System logs). This is information such as time of day, browser type, browser language of visitors. It also uses IP addresses for this purpose.